Here is another silly take on the pioneer woman. I know that dear woman has an amazing working farm/ranch, home schools and cooks like Betty Crooker. Not to mention is raising more kids than me so she gets a gold star sticker in my book!
This is life on our farm:
Future jalapenos....delicious in cornbread!
Ripe and ready for my salsa!!
These next 2 pictures got reversed but the bottom one is of the onion patch and the top is obviously the onion!! I LOVE going to the garden and getting my veggies for dinner!

Super sweet grape tomatoes that I put in everything!
The corn field that did not yield much. Totally bummed because I am craving sweet corn. Thank goodness Central Market is near by so I can get my fill!!

Shade by the playground!
Bugs. Huge bugs on this farm!
Cows that I don't have to feed and belong to someone else!
My dream of what a Virginia farm would look like!! But it's in north Texas!! And they have actual geese flying over their pond!!

John Deere. 'nouff said.
Storm clouds make it perfect for playing in the rain!
Rosemary bush that belongs to a neighbor that I will have to replace because we
are constantly picking it!
More animals that I get to look at and feed occasional carrots or apples to.
I DON'T have to maintain or care for them!!
Random dog that follows us everywhere!
Yep. Those are donkeys.
The cows have the right idea about being in the shade.
Again, I don't have to do a thing with these animals except enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment