Seriously. Harrison just had to pose in every picture. That boy just makes me laugh!! He got his mullet chopped off today and is lookin' good!
So when you are doing a remodel, never believe the contractors. Ever. Which I knew that rule, but it still ticks me off. The granite installers were supposed to be here at 9:30am but, of course, didn't show up until 2pm. AND they didn't finish installing it because it was getting late and our sweet neighbors have a baby that we didn't want to bother. AND they didn't have all the pieces. AND they had to wait at the shop for it to get finished. So they finally left at 7:30pm with lots left to do. Chris is handling this like a champ. I on the other hand, struggle with no working kitchen and 12 hours straight with 2 crazy kids. AND I have to do it again tomorrow. Let's get this sucker done!!
1 comments:
Are you channeling 'Larry the cable guy'---get 'er done?????
Post a Comment