Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Perfect day sanse pictures

In true form, I made it out the door by 8 am with both kids, lunches for all of us, life jackets, toys, blankets and paci's, even extra water! but I totally forgot the camera! I am so mad because we went to the most amazing place today for creek day. Every tuesday a crazy group of moms have decided to meet up at a watern' hole around these parts. Today, we went to some private property on the San Marcos river. It was simply awesome. I thought it was gonna be brutal because open water with 2 kids just isn't my things these days not to mention 100 plus degree days....well, you get the idea. But today just couldn't have been better!! There was so much shade that even the palest one in the group was safe! The water was nice and cool and totally refreshing. Haddie did not want to get out of the water. They both wore their life jackets like they were professionals. We just floated right next to the dam and watched the "big guys" jump off the rope swing. We were the only people there (mind you it was like 8 different mom's with their gaggle of offspring) and enjoyed the outdoors!

0 comments: