This is gonna be a wacky blog day. I have so much to share and figure out!! We just got a new Apple computer and are absolutely in love! This sucker rocks and we are having a blast figuring it out.....it's just nice to have a computer that is totally reliable, functional and virus free!
Today our sweet friend Meg and her little man Brennan stopped by for some T.L.C. Boy, did Brennan get some! Haddie was her little mama-self all over him and didn't want to share him with Harrison! They helped Meg change his diaper, play with him and took his things to the car when they left! They were super helpers and it was truly precious to watch them play "big brother and big sister" to Brennan. Brennan was a trooper for putting up with them!
Last night, we had a serious hail storm! It was so bad that my poor car is gonna need some repairs! I tried to get a comparative shot of the hail but i was being nailed left and right! It was really crazy!

This past weekend, I had the privilege of hosting a shower for my dear friend Allison and her new baby girl Willow. These were the cupcakes I made and had so much fun doing!
Yesterday, I made one of those discoveries that I just can't keep to myself! Sun Harvest, a local grocery store, has the best and CHEAPEST produce I have ever seen/found! I bought a carton of strawberries, 3 avocados, a head of lettuce and 2 tomatoes. The cost: $5.01!! Not only that, but Wednesdays are double up days which means last weeks deals/sales are good and so are the following weeks deals/sales! Now you know where to find me every Wednesday!
2 comments:
We had the BEST time with you all today! Thanks for loving on my little boy so well!! You all are dear, dear friends and great helpers. LOVE you all so much!
We have a Mac computer too and love it!! I sure do miss you all--glad to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment