All this 3 year old wanted for his birthday was to go to Chuck E Cheese. He talked about it non-stop for months leading up to his birthday. Every time we saw a commercial for Chuck E Cheese Harrison would beg us to go there for his birthday. So we did. It's not as bad as I remembered it....we actually got lucky with a new one down the street so it was very clean!! The pizza isn't all that great but some how we managed to eat 2 larges!!! Harrison also really struggled with his birthday cake. He wanted a firetruck one....not one to be had in the greater Austin area for a reasonable price and since mama had the NASTIEST tummy bug ever, I couldn't make one. So we got the next best thing. Diego. And I hate having left over cake in my house. It's like never ending!!!!!
Henry, Edward, Gracie, Walker, Willow and baby Jeremy all joined us and braved the Chuck E Cheese. Might I say that I had the greatest time with the mommies and it really did my heart some good to be with them! Harrison got some really cool "talkie cell phones" (walkie talkies) and a cool firetruck poster.
Then we get home and he got this totally perfect, right up his alley card from special dear friends Matt, Meg and Brennan Scully...
He played it over and over and over...until I finally took it away!! Thanks to everyone for helping make H-man's 3 birthday so great! I know he loved it and loves you all too! He actually told me today that his birthday was all over and he is ready for whose comes next!! That would be Aunt Paige on Sunday and Uncle Jake on Wednesday!
BTW: CHRIS RUNS HIS FIRST MARATHON ON SUNDAY!!!! 7AM!!!
1 comments:
LOL!! That is awesome! I LOVE the video and that certainly does my heart some good! Can't wait to see all of your precious faces tomorrow! Happy, happy birthday my dear Harrison!!
Post a Comment