Brothers!! I'm not sure who's more excited!!!
just because i think she's gorgeous!!!
Celina Elementary home of the bobcats!!
The whole family walked Harrison to his classroom on the first day!
It has been a crazy 2 weeks with figuring out this Kindergarten thing, dealing with strep throat AGAIN, mommy getting a sinus infection AND an ear infection (what?!?!), Haddie's first day of Pre-K and learning how to get Hays to roll with these new adventures!! I'm not sure I would have survived if it wasn't for my parents taking Harrison at times or keeping Hays at home for a nap so I can take Haddie. Their help is beyond comprehension!!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Have you missed us?!?!
Harrison says he loves school and other than recess and P.E. his favorite thing is learning! WOW.....I'm raising a nerd! I love him and desire to learn! I just still can't grasp the fact that my first baby is in kindergarten....it's like a whole new phase in our life is just getting started!
Posted by Jill Rutland at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment