Sweet girl asked for a purple cake with pink butterflies....I think I delivered!!
This precious girl is all sass. She continually makes me laugh and want to punch her lights out all at the same time! Haddie keeps us on our toes daily (if not hourly) and my life would be a dud without this one in it! Hadleigh, I'm so thankful for you and I thank God He picked you for our family. My life was forever changed on June 8th 2007. I am beyond thrilled we are the 2 girls in the family and we get to rock our boys worlds with toe nail polish, tea parties and estrogen! I love you sweet baby girl!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Haddie is 4 going on 15!!!
Posted by Jill Rutland at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
lol....I love the title of this post. I am still laughing.....but only because it seems so true! ha! Oh girl, what have you gotten yourself into. lol
Post a Comment