As we reach the one year mark of Chris being without a job, my feelings are running the gamut. The pain is stronger, the hurt more painful and alot less hope. But I still believe in the Almighty God. I know He will do something truly amazing. I believe He will NEVER leave me not forsake me. Read the following:
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2010/02/how-knowing-what-god-is-really-keeping.html
Would love to know your thoughts!!
5 comments:
Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I know that God is faithful! He will provide for your every need. What type of job is he looking for?
dear friend, that post you referred to was beautiful. I loved seeing the list of things that brought joy (i.e. the little boy reaching for the Bible, the traditional cookies for V-day, etc...) I believe you do have eyes to see those small things that bring joy; that's something you do so well. I pray that you'd continue to do that, and that God may bring refreshment and His strong rescuing hands.
Y'all are constantly in my prayers, and I miss MOPS so much for that. You're getting a big squeeze with a prayer thrown in from South Austin!
I'm so glad he's home safe, and I'm anxiously awaiting Chris' return as well. He's super cool and super trained, but knowing that he's inside a burning building makes my heart race! Hug each other lots!
Praying for you every day, girl, and I really miss MOPS because of it. Big hugs, squeezes, and prayers coming your way from South Austin!
Post a Comment