
Today, my first born attended his first day of school. Granted it is just a MDO program two days a week but he is learning his letters and numbers!! I just can't believe that I have a little man that is old enough to spend 2 days a week away from me! His sweet face lit up when we walked into his class to pick him up. It was his sister that couldn't keep her hands off her brother. Oh how she missed him terribly!! That's all I heard all day, "where's bubba?" "i want harrison". I love it! She adores him and truely missed her best friend today. We celebrated the big milestone tonight with yummy cupcakes from "Hey Cupcake". They were devoured before I could get a picture.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Mixed emotions
The mixed emotions comes in with not knowing how I feel about all this. On one hand, I was overwhelmed with the fact that he just walked into his class and didn't think twice about what he was doing. He can handle himself like a mature 3.5 year old and doesn't need mama. I just like to think that this means he is well rounded! But at the same time, I missed my buddy. He is such a delight and one of my true joys! I just like having him around! I am soooo proud of him and excited for this new phase for him.
Posted by Jill Rutland at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
(wiping tears from my eyes)
First, what a handsome fella he is! Second, how proud I am of him! And how excited I am that he had a great first day! I can't wait to hear all about it from him. What a special boy and what a special momma he has! Love you all!
omg!!!! he looks 16!!! what a cutie little lady killer! i am so proud of him and more proud of you, friend! what a blessing our dear little ones are, right!>!>!>
allison
nana and pappy are so proud of our favorite harrison....xoxoxo
jill, what fun it is to catch up on your darling family! your kids are just WAY TOO CUTE! ...bekah
I miss you!! Wanted to check in and see how yall were! The kids are precious and I miss them too! Are you coming to huntsville in a few weeks? Come here too! I miss you tons and would love to see you! Love you- Mel
Post a Comment