

Doctor Seeker called her "his BIG baby girl"!! She was "only" supposed to be 8 lbs or so. SO WRONG!! 10 lbs 1 oz later........

I love c-section babies with their cute round heads!!!

The first picture of the 4 of us! Our family!!
Getting ready to come home....she looks half grown!
Harrison was 4 months old and I seriously couldn't wait for another baby. Everyone thought I was ludicrous but I was determined....3 months later, we found Hadleigh in Seattle. Chris and I had gone there for our anniversary. We came home to nausea and sheer exhaustion! I immediately went into panic mode! What had I (we) done??!! For the next 9 months plus, I found myself struggling with doubt, big time FEAR, and a serious case of sadness. The 6 months following her birth, I wanted to be committed. But now??!! I am so in love with this precious baby girl God gave me! I can not begin to imagine my life without her. She brings me this crazy sense of pure joy and living life to the fullest. Haddie is one of my most greatest accomplishments.....I will let you know after the next 16 years!!
1 comments:
Ditto!!! xoxo, nana
Post a Comment