Harrison and I have been "bonding" in the kitchen. We have made us some yummy crazy cookie dough and then freezing it. Then, later on, we can scoop out a ball or two to pop right into the oven. Haddie is liking our finished product! Today I caught them both sticking their hands in the cookie dough bowl. Please don't be offended if I do not offer you any if you come over for a visit!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Someone's in the kitchen cookin' up dough!
Harrison and I have been "bonding" in the kitchen. We have made us some yummy crazy cookie dough and then freezing it. Then, later on, we can scoop out a ball or two to pop right into the oven. Haddie is liking our finished product! Today I caught them both sticking their hands in the cookie dough bowl. Please don't be offended if I do not offer you any if you come over for a visit!!
Posted by Jill Rutland at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I won't be offended if you don't offer me a cookie if you won't be offended if I stick my hand in the cookie dough bowl.
matty,
you do anyways!!
Post a Comment